Principles of Perpetual Prosperity0
Was privileged to speak last week at a community gathering for the new town of Green Valley Ranch, CO on the topic of Perpetual Prosperity. Great group!
I summarized by saying Perpetual Prosperity boils down to the following:
5 Character Traits
1. Responsibility: I.e. “response-ability.” Own 100% that you have the choice of how to respond to your circumstances no matter what they are.
2. Change: If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you keep getting what you’ve always got.
3. Vision: The ability to see what could be.
4. Discipline: Persistently doing what you ought to do not what you feel like doing.
5. Cooperation: No one can get there alone. We all need help from one another.
Personal Freedom, Financial Freedom, Spiritual Freedom, Political Freedom
Prosperity cannot exist where these freedoms are impeded. Prosperity expands those freedoms.
Everything that gets done requires Dream – Scheme – Team
With God all things are possible.
What are you going to do now?
This is now the outline that for the series of posts that will follow hereafter. Our hope at ABI is that all can learn to practice the principles of perpetual prosperity.